Thursday, March 01, 2007

First things first..

Right, hello.

These two are songs which make me pretend to be a big superstar DJ. You know, looking out over 2,000 odd people with their hands in the air waiting to go mental? Yeah? Oh.
Basically, listen to the breakdowns.

Para One - Dudun Dun (Boys Noize Remix) (buy here)
Klaas vs. I Am Finn - I Love You (Van She Tech Hip Remix) (buy here)

This song makes me love music so much right now, yet also despair a lot as it should by rights be EVERYWHERE. It should be all over the TV and radio. I think I heard it the other day on Radio 1, but it was being used in some advert thing. Not. Good. Enough.
Union of Knives - Evil Has Never (buy here)

This song is not new rave, as that's a joke genre which has somehow become real. It is however utterly, utterly fantastic. To dance to this song you just pretend to play a drum, march, close your eyes, and move from side to side.
Shy Child - Down On You (buy here)

Sorry for the Zshare hosting. I'm having trouble working out how you actually upload things to normal webspace.
Also, sorry for the AWFUL colour scheme. I asked blogger to shuffle the colours and this is what it did, I'm still trying to work out how to make my posts have a title, so please do suggest new colours etc.

No comments: